UnevenEdge

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is just going to be The Lost World: Jurassic Park. I'm Ok with that though.

SwimModSponges

I'm even ok with the fact that after this one we'll be getting a Jurassic World 3 that's a completely uninspired cash-grab.

Because dinosaurs.

Lots of awesome dinosaurs.

The only downside is the inevitable 10+ year hiatus from dinosaur movies after the third one bombs and everyone else gets bored of dinosaurs for a while as the cycle continues.

Theyve been saying they didnt want to go back to the island for the longest time now, so im willing to bet they only spend like the first third of it there.

After that, its probably going to be finding another suitable habitat, maybe the interaction between the prehistoric ecosystem and the current one.

Theres a dinosaur blog ive read a few times, the name escapes me currently, but last year they were brainstorming ideas for the new movie and most of them went in that direction. Additionally,  they mentioned bringing in a particularly lesser-known dinosaur which showed up in an earlier teaser so im starting to think they knew what they were talking about.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...