UnevenEdge

Outlaw Star Episode #13 Discussion

11 minutes ago, mochi said:

pretty much how I felt when I was sick

Just woke up too early.  

Then got this Chinese food food for lunch.  Beef with mixed vegetables.  The sauce was thick and the meat was soggy and nasty, had to be one of the worst things I've ever eaten.  So bad it made me feel sick and skipped dinner.  Won't eat at that place again, that's for sure.  Huugh.

10 minutes ago, mochi said:

it's funny that Toonami's edits actually made Fred Likeable back in the old days, whereas here he's a pedophile and an awful cooked business man

I wouldn't call him a pedo but he's definitely annoying with how he acts towards Gene and Jim.  And yes a crooked businessman.  Not sure why they're even friends with him.

Just now, ben0119 said:

I wouldn't call him a pedo but he's definitely annoying with how he acts towards Gene and Jim.  And yes a crooked businessman.  Not sure why they're even friends with him.

he flirted with Jim (a 10 year old boy) in his first scene, he's a pedo

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Is he really just 10?  Anyway Fred was probably just joking around.  Still kinda ehh though.

he did sort of say he was Joking

but Gene pulled a Gun on him for flirting too strong like half a scene later

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

he did sort of say he was Joking

but Gene pulled a Gun on him for flirting too strong like half a scene later

Gene was probably getting fed up with him and I doubt he'd actually shoot him.  You should know by now how to take the way Gene and others act.