UnevenEdge

Samurai Jack Halloween Marathon Discussion

Blatch

Whether I watch or not (I won't, for the record), it's a marathon, which means week off. Oddly enough, I've never said this for any of the other times they've done a marathon. I wonder why I did this week. "I felt like it" is the best I can come up with. :)

See you next week.

Whether I watch or not (I won't, for the record), it's a marathon, which means week off. Oddly enough, I've never said this for any of the other times they've done a marathon. I wonder why I did this week. "I felt like it" is the best I can come up with. :)

See you next week.

Well this is also a re-run of a marathon that has already aired this year

This is technically a re-run of a re-run marathon so it's already different than most marathons 

There's a reason nobody does pleading posts like that anymore unless they're on the grip of losing their sanity.

Yeah I didn't comment on that.... because I don't think it ever aired while I was watching!  I had to watch the video just 5 minutes ago on Youtube after  I woke up.

Holy my goodness, people really didn't care for this one. I haven't seen a single discussion thread on this board go so low. Under two pages for me, and probably less than one for the others.

That's what you get for running a marathon of a rerun marathon of reruns. 

I almost feel like starting a Countdown thread to compensate.

Holy my goodness, people really didn't care for this one. I haven't seen a single discussion thread on this board go so low. Under two pages for me, and probably less than one for the others.

Heh well it's only 10 episodes and they've been run to death soooooo yeah. Not a good call. Shoulda just ran more Kai.

Heh well it's only 10 episodes and they've been run to death soooooo yeah. Not a good call. Shoulda just ran more Kai.

Or JoJo's. Who cares if it would've rated low, some of its episodes are a great fit for Halloween, like the one with Soul Sacrifice.