UnevenEdge

Shipoopden.

Azalar Hex

New set of dubbed episodes came out today ... and, like, all but two of them are pure filler.

I'm so used to the dub that hearing the characters in Japanese would be annoying but I think it's time to just go for the sub and be done with the show.  If I start something I gotta finish it, and looking at the filler list the next couple of years are gonna be hella rough.

I got exasperated with the amount of filler in Shippuden. It's like 100x worse than the amount of filler in Naruto original. Not to mention like 80% of their filler is fucking pointless flashback episodes to minor things no one gives a shit about. It got bad enough towards the end I totally lost interest while waiting for them to actually resume anything resembling the main storyline and finish their damn show. It turns out the anime tacked on about 30 extra filler episodes in the last saga for no fucking reason other than to have them since they were produced and aired after the manga had finished....

Pierrot also made Tokyo Ghoul, a horrible adaptation of a popular manga.

They're currently making Black Clover, which was also a popular manga. It's currently rocking a 2.8 out of 5 on crunchyroll, and crunchyroll has incredibly generous rankings. Super got a 4.2. Shippuden a 4.7.

They suck.

A missed opportunity to call it Shitpoopden!

I'm not as familiar with the Shippuden anime though, so I don't have a dog in the race to say whether any of the filler is good or not. I am curious about how long it'd take for them to catch up with Boruto.

When I make fun of it, I usually go with "Shitpudd'n!"