UnevenEdge

I just burned through $100 about an hour ago...

Rogue_Alphonse

Who is ETF

DEFINITION of 'Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF)'

An ETF, or exchange-traded fund, is a marketable security that tracks an index, a commodity, bonds, or a basket of assets like an index fund. Unlike mutual funds, an ETF trades like a common stock on a stock exchange. ETFs experience price changes throughout the day as they are bought and sold. ETFs typically have higher daily liquidity and lower fees than mutual fund shares, making them an attractive alternative for individual investors.

Because it trades like a stock, an ETF does not have its net asset value (NAV) calculated once at the end of every day like a mutual fund does.

don't waste money on bulk mixers (46oz cans of pineapple juice might seem like a deal, but you'll be dumping 36oz of it out when you only make 3 drinks off it all night). beyond that, your selection looks decent. midori and blue curaco won't move very fast unless you've got specific drinks in mind. you might want to add a bourbon and a scotch. possibly a gin and a well vodka too. some bitters, and a simple syrup (homemade, of course). good collection!

don't waste money on bulk mixers (46oz cans of pineapple juice might seem like a deal, but you'll be dumping 36oz of it out when you only make 3 drinks off it all night). beyond that, your selection looks decent. midori and blue curaco won't move very fast unless you've got specific drinks in mind. you might want to add a bourbon and a scotch. possibly a gin and a well vodka too. some bitters, and a simple syrup (homemade, of course). good collection!

I actually drink pineapple juice :D I save it in a mason jar for the week and take it to work. Half of that stuff is because the two girls bartending requested them for their cocktails and shots. That's not even all of it, I have a bunch more coming this weekend. Trust me, i have a lot more to add :P but it is a good start