UnevenEdge

WHEN I WAS

quebecelegy

I remember when I was a child I had a joke with my dad where we'd pretend he was breast-feeding me, and I'd roll his nipple in my mouth while I looking up at him and it's true men's nipples do get firm.

To be fair you have to be a teen girl who just got off watching Foamy the Squirrel on newgrounds.com while signing a bring back Invader Zim petition wearing a Jack Skellington hoodie and Happy Tree Friends tube socks purchased from Hot Topic during an Emily the Strange buy one get one fifty percent off sale, where she discovered Serenity Rose from slave labor graphics comics while her overbearing but loving father restricts her from going to the My Chemical Romance/Limp Bizkit concert with a five years older than her boyfriend that constantly IMs unsourced stolen Ponzi comic art over 56k modem American Online trial disks on myspace.com with a top-eight consisting of Tim Burton, Jack Sparrow, Eminem, Jesus Christ and whatever angsty band is the hit new thing on Disney Adventures magazine and spends all day filling out "What Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?" quizzes only to complain that she didn't get Riku and is unable to watch the 2003 MTV Music Awards because her deadbeat older brother is always hogging the living room TV playing Tony Hawk's Underground on his Halo Edition transparent green Xbox using a third-party Mad-Catz air flow controller with a busted analog stick constantly leaning to the right making anti-semitic remarks on how Eric stole his Wicked McTwist over the helicopter in Hawaii footage. To Understand the genius behind MCR

To be fair you have to be a teen girl who just got off watching Foamy the Squirrel on newgrounds.com while signing a bring back Invader Zim petition wearing a Jack Skellington hoodie and Happy Tree Friends tube socks purchased from Hot Topic during an Emily the Strange buy one get one fifty percent off sale, where she discovered Serenity Rose from slave labor graphics comics while her overbearing but loving father restricts her from going to the My Chemical Romance/Limp Bizkit concert with a five years older than her boyfriend that constantly IMs unsourced stolen Ponzi comic art over 56k modem American Online trial disks on myspace.com with a top-eight consisting of Tim Burton, Jack Sparrow, Eminem, Jesus Christ and whatever angsty band is the hit new thing on Disney Adventures magazine and spends all day filling out "What Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?" quizzes only to complain that she didn't get Riku and is unable to watch the 2003 MTV Music Awards because her deadbeat older brother is always hogging the living room TV playing Tony Hawk's Underground on his Halo Edition transparent green Xbox using a third-party Mad-Catz air flow controller with a busted analog stick constantly leaning to the right making anti-semitic remarks on how Eric stole his Wicked McTwist over the helicopter in Hawaii footage. To Understand the genius behind MCR

holy shit i know this is copypasta but the first sentence gave me middle school PTSD

i lost count of how many le foamy xD girls i knew back then. even the year mentioned is correct

i didn't immediately recognize that.

the tony hawk's underground reference was spot on though.

i still replay it to this day. i knew plenty of girls that loved eminem tho, i don't think myspace was even a thing in 2003 was it?

i vaguely remember it though around that time, or maybe it was another website.

it was founded in 2003 apparently but i don't know if i had one THAT year because Xanga (shudders) was still a huge thing. i recognized almost all of the references except for Emily the Strange, i probably know what that is but i forgot after years of drinking to forget. THUG was a good game

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST