UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 38 Discussion

Meilag32

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Cabba so puny?  And don't give the kid excuse.  Gohan was jacked when he beat Cell.

Don't show all your cards right at the beginning, Vegeta.

Although, he's kind of at a disadvantage anyway, since Hit got to watch him fight all these people and Vegeta knows nothing about Hit.

Super speed and pressure points.  Is it phasing, time manipulation?

So everyone else from Universe 6 was like whole saga's weaker, but Hit is a match for SSBlue?  The hell?

Countdown?  New Event huh?  Interesting.

You don't know that. It might be like that for 80 episodes, but you have no clue what lies beyond that!

:skull: :skull: :skull:

I know he hasn't won any battle since this

and his involvement in the show since has been getting his ass kicked by Arale in a filler episode and sucking on a Binky :|

The beans... have been spilled. :D Monako isn't some unlikely impossibly strong character a la Buu or Broly, etc.  He really is just a schlub. :D

If it's just as simple as anticipating movements, why was it played up as being so difficult to anticipate before, and why couldn't Vegeta do that earlier?  You know, even with as ridiculous as this show got at times, the problems that came up as far as techniques and how to conquer them made sense.  What just happened is NOT an explanation for how to beat Hit's move.

elfie[/member] for watching Toonami?

I watch mine on Simulcast... but then again my parents have a cable subscription that I have access to since I pay part of their internet bill. That's how I watch usually. It sounds like you don't have a cable subscription though. :(

You could always look on Rabb.it, I have noticed a ton of people on there actually do public open streams for various popular things. I haven't seen one for Toonami personally, but I don't generally look through their launcher either. Of course, that makes you dependent on someone else being around every week. Might be an ok interim solution though, assuming there is one?

elfie[/member] for watching Toonami?

I watch mine on Simulcast... but then again my parents have a cable subscription that I have access to since I pay part of their internet bill. That's how I watch usually. It sounds like you don't have a cable subscription though. :(

You could always look on Rabb.it, I have noticed a ton of people on there actually do public open streams for various popular things. I haven't seen one for Toonami personally, but I don't generally look through their launcher either. Of course, that makes you dependent on someone else being around every week. Might be an ok interim solution though, assuming there is one?

I do not have a cable account to use to log into it. That's the whole reason why I been using Sling for the past months.

Will remember about Rabb.it.  One time I came across a fan-run stream playing TOonaim, and I wish i had taken note of the address. And I know these are only broadcast whenever the fan feels like it, rather than any set schedule.

This coming week is a marathon, so I am relieved that I have a little over a week to remedy this situation if I act now.