UnevenEdge

Aqua Teen Movie for DST

brianycpht

Aqua teen was always hit or miss for me. From Hand Banana level greatness to that stupid episode with the leprechauns.

The movie was a big miss though. ATHF just didn't work in that format at all. I remember being super into ATHF at the time and being really let down.

CN rarely releases a movie in theaters, and both of the past times, they were flops. First time, they didn't seem as bothered by it and Aqua Teen continued on Adult Swim without a  hitch. Second time, it was the franchise killer for Powerpuff Girls until the 2013 special came along.  .... now they're trying again with Waffle-Eating Superheroes, and I dread the day that comes out.

Aqua teen was always hit or miss for me. From Hand Banana level greatness to that stupid episode with the leprechauns.

The movie was a big miss though. ATHF just didn't work in that format at all. I remember being super into ATHF at the time and being really let down.

Damn right. The special of deleted scenes, which aired on TV, was much better!

Oh, BTW, I never saw the movie in theaters.

Lazzo has seen the disappointment toonami has been bringing to the adult swim so this is a punishment to Demarco for his shit taste in anime

The hell? It's airing AFTER Toonami, in an even more dead zone than the end of Toonami.

Try harder.  shithead

Still, I must admit I am kinda bummed that we don't get back to a #6HourChallenge for one night only.

• 2 weeks later...

The only upside is that the movie introduced me to Dana Swanson, who can be heard singing the vocals in the song I Love Your Booty But I'm Not Gay.

she's also the current voice of SARA so.....maybe they're showing the Aqua teen movie as an inside joke?