UnevenEdge

I put a snail on you

nameraka

i havent seen a snail in years. what up wit dat?

Lucky. I hate when it rains and then like three fucking times in one day I'll accidentally crunch one of the damn things under my shoe.  >:( Seriously, snails are the most retarded of lifeforms. They literally cannot stop being murdered ACCIDENTALLY. I don't WANT to kill snails. But I do, because they evolved be so tiny all the while moving 1 cm per hour  |::

Lucky. I hate when it rains and then like three fucking times in one day I'll accidentally crunch one of the damn things under my shoe.  >:( Seriously, snails are the most retarded of lifeforms. They literally cannot stop being murdered ACCIDENTALLY. I don't WANT to kill snails. But I do, because they evolved be so tiny all the while moving 1 cm per hour  |::

you clearly either do not drive or have a low squirrel population in your area

I will go out of my way to not hit a squirrel and it will make it across the road only to dart right back across in my path

I'm honestly starting to think all squirrels are suicidal

you clearly either do not drive or have a low squirrel population in your area

I will go out of my way to not hit a squirrel and it will make it across the road only to dart right back across in my path

I'm honestly starting to think all squirrels are suicidal

I drive a lot, but not much squirrels around here. There are squirrels at the trees at my college campus, but they don't make their way to the parking lot. But that may be because there are no trees in the parking lot.