UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul. √Ā "Ken___" Grand Finale (Episode #12) Discussion!

OwlChemist81

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we ever going to learn what Toka's brother's deal was?  No?  Ok then.

Wait why can't she see Kaneki?

NO DON'T BRING BACK THIS HORRIBLE SONG!

Where is he carrying him?  He already walked past all the medical people.

Is there any significance to them both having white hair?

Toka. <3 Maybe she can escape to a better show.

The end was with Touka working at another coffee house, sweeping up outside (or something), and she sees someone, gives off a smile, then the show ends without knowing who it was. I had a final new character joke waiting. I was robbed!!

The end was with Touka working at another coffee house, sweeping up outside (or something), and she sees someone, gives off a smile, then the show ends without knowing who it was. I had a final new character joke waiting. I was robbed!!

Wow, why the hell didn't Toonami air that!? After all, we got the after-credits scene LAST episode!

ARE LIKE...... YOUNG ANIME FANS SPEAKING IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND!?!??!??! WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS SHOW THAT'S SO GOOD/!?!????

I'm thinking it was a lot of people's first anime or close to it and they didn't know any better.  All I can think of.

I actually can't drink black tea for health reasons but I like Herbal teas

and I don't like coffee at all

I put half & half and just the right amount of sugar in black tea and it's great.  I like herbal tea too now and then.

Yeah you gotta do so much to coffee to make it palatable.  Starbuck's whole business model is making coffee not taste like shit. :D

This show is really good at building up good tension in the 11th episode of each season...

...but then pisses it away with melodrama in the 12th episode!

Silly us thinking there would be payoff and something happening in the last episode. >:D

series could have used more Touka combat and touka victories. she seemed so badass when this started and now she's just the sad, helpless love interest?

Toka got sidelined along with lots of others after they introduced 50,000 additional characters, many of which they didn't do anything worthwhile with either.  But I actually cared about Toka, damn it!

I guess the red shards mean he did set it on fire.

Kaneki is either really depressed, or a pyromaniac.

Thought that was her brother protecting her from the falling rubble.  Toka looked up at the telephone pole like someone had just been there.