UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul. √Ā "Ken___" Grand Finale (Episode #12) Discussion!

OwlChemist81

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The end was with Touka working at another coffee house, sweeping up outside (or something), and she sees someone, gives off a smile, then the show ends without knowing who it was. I had a final new character joke waiting. I was robbed!!

Well to add fuel to the horrible fire, Toonami decided to not air that scene. Which I suppose goes along with this whole shitshow of a package.  Thanks for the recap.

THAT'S STUPID!! THIS WHOLE THING IS STUPID! IT WAS STUPID THEN, IT IS STUPID NOW!

it's the same reason we got Kill la Kill instead of Sailor Moon

granted KLK was actually good so it wasn't a bad decision in THAT case

Don't forget the defenders of the manga here in the U.S.  I still think they're full of it lol.  That Owl nonsense was all in the manga.

Hey if you read the reviews for DW  you'll find some people that say it's one of their favorite anime.

There's some odd people out there man.

Well Overlord got S2 and MHA got S3 so I won't complain that much =P

But they won't air on Toonami, and Tokyo Ghoul HAS!

But seriously, if I was Demarco and co., I would have skipped over TG for MHA!

(Even if that means Gundam IBO S2 would have temporarily replaced DBZ KFC instead)!

But they won't air on Toonami, and Tokyo Ghoul HAS!

But seriously, if I was Demarco and co., I would have skipped over TG for MHA!

(Even if that means Gundam IBO S2 would have temporarily replaced DBZ KFC instead)!

Now why would they get a popular current relevant hit when they could get a shitty show from 2-3 years ago because its fans spammed them?

Well, I'm keeping an open mind about it...

...but PLEASE for the love of GOD, NO MORE building up to a thrilling conclusion with the next-to-last episode, then pulling a swerve and DOING SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT with the last!

FINISH WHAT YOU START, new season! That's all I ask!