UnevenEdge

goth or industrial music thread?

Naraku4656

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to this song is nostalgic. I'll never forget, when Johnny Depp introduced Nine Inch Nails' performance at the 1999 MTV VMA's. The crowd was lively and actually cheering, too.

Looking back, that was when MTV still cared about music videos, before everyone and their dog decided to become "political activists," and before MTV launched a bunch of socially inept, teenybopper dramas and reality shows.

I actually enjoyed this music collaboration with The Cure. KoRn has not released a good album within the last 10-14 years. Untouchables was really their last best album in 2002. It redeemed them from their 4th album, Issues. I can't believe I submitted my artwork to KoRn for such a shitty album in 1999.

To add to it, they didn't even choose a real KoRn fan as their winner. Now that I think about it, it was for the best of all Old School KoRn Kids that our artwork wasn't chosen for their Issues album. 2003 to the present, most of their songs have sucked. The first 3 albums and their 5th album were the best albums KoRn released.

Are we still posting in this thread or did we all call it quits? I had planned to post these 2 songs on Halloween, but I'm undecided about going back to periodically lurking. The energy is just as dead as ASMB before it was shut down. That's besides having to comb through toxic and divisive threads around the board with posters broadcasting their everyday personal issues and pissing contests.

Anyway, here are those 2 songs I already planned on sharing for Halloween, in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...