UnevenEdge

I woke up an hour ago...not the best start to 2017

Mix

Now to sift through the calls and texts from people who still think i'm a prostitute to find the ones that are are actually meant for me, so I can figure out exactly what happened in the past 24 hours....time moves on, but things stay the same, eh  :blank:

O0 <- I like this...good job, whoever added it

could you post another text meant for the prostitute? it would really make my day.

"Old man wanting QV with no cover bare around 12:30"

"Morning! Can we make an appointment to play two rounds 160?"

"mmm I wanna suck ur toes lick ur sweet pussy while deep fingering ur tight booty hole"

My favorite so far is the offer I got from a pimp to, I guess, join his stable of hoes  ::)

You just need to admit your a prostitute already, this denial isn't healthy.

pfft, if I was a prostitute I'd own that shit...like, If I was into dudes, or of the people hitting me up for sex were chicks, I might seriously consider being a lady man of the night, just for the life experience

There are worse starts...at least you're in a location where you can check your texts and messages. You could be in the men's room at a bus station in an uncertain city, wearing someone else's underwear.

is...is that what happened to you?

'cause high five if it is

pfft, if I was a prostitute I'd own that shit...like, If I was into dudes, or of the people hitting me up for sex were chicks, I might seriously consider being a lady man of the night, just for the life experience

That's just what a denier would say....

"Old man wanting QV with no cover bare around 12:30"

"Morning! Can we make an appointment to play two rounds 160?"

"mmm I wanna suck ur toes lick ur sweet pussy while deep fingering ur tight booty hole"

My favorite so far is the offer I got from a pimp to, I guess, join his stable of hoes  ::)

men are such filthy pigs. i love it!