UnevenEdge

when was the last time you for real cried?

fuggnificent

Had some really unpleasant family things to deal with some months ago, it was definitely then.

Sometimes you find out that you will care for others far more than they will care for you and themselves and you either learn to deal with that...or you don't.

I couldn't deal with it, so now I'm speaking to 2 less family members in a relatively short amount of time.

sad homeless animals and children with cancer have zero affect on me. but man the things they put on facebook break me. theres one about a single father who puts up a happy front for his daughter but then its shows him barely surviving and at the end the little girl says hes a liar like she knows his just putting on a front for her and keeping his suffering a secret (poorly). i bawled my eyes out.

sad homeless animals and children with cancer have zero affect on me. but man the things they put on facebook break me. theres one about a single father who puts up a happy front for his daughter but then its shows him barely surviving and at the end the little girl says hes a liar like she knows his just putting on a front for her and keeping his suffering a secret (poorly). i bawled my eyes out.

I saw that one ... it touched me but I didn't cry