UnevenEdge

Humble Hunie Sakura Bundle

Ric

I enjoyed Huniepop quite a bit, but Huniecam was pretty disappointing.

I know Sakura Spirit has a bad rap for only having 1 choice that doesn't really matter, but I haven't played any of those.

I did buy it went it up since collecting trashy "vn"/dating sims is just what I do.

No, but I'm not really a weeb. I actually try to get these out of my Queue by clicking not interested repeatedly on each shitty animu fan service game I see. Alas, they are still being shoveled onto my feed at record pace, probably because I have some actual JRPGs in my library which are actually good and aren't stuffed full of lolis or pantsu scenes.

I don't really plan on buying either, but if we're talking HuniePop and HunieCam Studio, I know them somewhat well from when Vegeta and Goku played them respectively.

the only good content to come out of Huniepop

also, the gamegrumps made a prank gay dating sim, why hasn't someone made a gay male rip-off of Huniepop yet?

I mean it'd just make sense

xD, hey I'd be all for fanservice if it was made with gay men in mind :P

I mean my male hawtness thread basically devolved into the gay fanservice thread xD

Yes but those are pictures and stuff, not full length games people are having to pay for, and also subsequently view even though they don't want them cause the gameplay is always awful or non-existant.