UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul Root A, Episode 8: "Old Nines"

Blatch

Take the future to your hands. Mold it, shape it, get all the bad stuff out, maybe put it on in the background so it can air its grievances while you do the hot stuff, and then take it out to show the world.

Tonight might mark the beginning of a new dream, if you can handle this shit. And then there's four more episodes left in the tank.

We're even getting some minor character development for Touka.

Daos is right, I'm amazed by this only because the show has been fucking around for so long, but this is still better than what we've gotten so far in the series.

I never want to see, hear, or think about coffee ever again.

Kuzen looks like the super-parasite guy.

Why does nobody think to rob morgues?  And what is forcing him to kill ghouls?  But omg so lonely!

She accepted him for what he was.  A MONSTER THAT KILLS AND EATS PEOPLE.  WHATEVER FUCKING ANALOGY YOU ARE TRYING TO HAVE DOESN'T FUCKING WORK SHOW.

I read the wiki and that whole ridiculous backstory is all in the manga.  So yes the manga sucks too.

We're even getting some minor character development for Touka.

Daos is right, I'm amazed by this only because the show has been fucking around for so long, but this is still better than what we've gotten so far in the series.

Haha, I know right, at this point we're impressed that this show is doing the basic stuff halfway through the non canon second season.

I never want to see, hear, or think about coffee ever again.

Kuzen looks like the super-parasite guy.

Why does nobody think to rob morgues?  And what is forcing him to kill ghouls?  But omg so lonely!

She accepted him for what he was.  A MONSTER THAT KILLS AND EATS PEOPLE.  WHATEVER FUCKING ANALOGY YOU ARE TRYING TO HAVE DOESN'T FUCKING WORK SHOW.

I read the wiki and that whole ridiculous backstory is all in the manga.  So yes the manga sucks too.

I can at least acknowledge that it would be hard not to still love someone even after discovering they ate people. Because part of that person would still want it to work.