UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 31 Discussion

You won't live long getting on Bulma and Vegeta's bad sides, Jaco.

Vegeta likes her feistiness.  Aww.  Saiyans like strong women. :D THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! :D :D :D

Bulma did NOT hang out with Jaco as a child and her sister was and is not a thing!  BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!

Not only that, why do Tights eyes not have any shine or reflection to them?  Make her look like a soulless doll.

Wow I had no idea Jaco had that kind of ability.

You guys really haven't watched enough TV and movies to fall into the old wasting questions cliche.  Hell people already fell into the wasting and misusing wishes cliche in Dragon Ball!

So that's what the deal is.  There's only one set and they're split between both universes.  How the hell was anyone supposed to ever use them? 

Champa you fiend!

Oh hi Todd.

80's music on his lock n' load montage. His set up sure looks like a really good video game.

I'm liking Jaco more.

Age remark = swift kick in the face!

"His name's Master Zunu and he lives in a gigantic Chucky Cheese playground."

And we get the priceless "don't take any chances on my wife" joke.  ... and then Bulma slaps him again, but THIS time it's because he DIDN'T do anything??

"...... I .... like her feistiness."  Oh myyyyyy.

:D  And I LOVE Piccolo's reaction!

We now return to "The Odd Couple"/

Flashback! OH MY GOD LIL LOLI BULMA!! SHE'S TOO ADORABLE!! And Jaco didn't age one day. 

We're introduced to several new characters. 

Oh my God that's one unappealing frog alien voice!

Bulma reasonable?? :o

K this episode is actually very good.

"in this galaxy in this galaxy in this galaxy."

"1 male kiss = 1 question?" Then why not get Bulma to kiss him instead??

Hey DON'T diss those boobies! They're GREAT-LOOKING boobies!

See there she kissed him!  "3 questions." That's better than 1.

"Very well I will recite the information from the Wikipedia article on the artifacts, that anyone over the age of 20 already knows. This will take 3 years in this galaxy."

....um Bulma... I...I can... also answer questions... if you want....

"Whaddya mean by funny business?" Oh my Bulma you tease.

How is she a slut?

showing Her Vagina to Master Roshi,

trying to sleep with every handsome man she met while traveling with Goku (including at least one gay man),

shoving a soft-ball sized diamond into her vagina,

offering have sex with little Goku

The Bulma in that flashback was younger than she was at the start of Dragonball, it could've actually happened for all we know.

if Bulma had a sister before this then why did She, Panti, nor Mr. Brief EVER mention her, and how did Vegeta never find out about her sister in 8 years of marriage?, you'd think he'd have seen family photos or she'd have fucking mentioned that she has a sister to her Husband

• 2 weeks later...

showing Her Vagina to Master Roshi,

trying to sleep with every handsome man she met while traveling with Goku (including at least one gay man),

shoving a soft-ball sized diamond into her vagina,

offering have sex with little Goku

Goku removed her panties without her knowledge prior to that.

Had to put it somewhere! :D

Uhh, she offered a peak, not sex.

Yeah but she's with Vegeta now.  She's not like that anymore.  Plus most of those instances you mentioned she was a teenager.  Plenty of people do things in their teens and early 20s they aren't proud of later in life.

The Bulma in that flashback was younger than she was at the start of Dragonball, it could've actually happened for all we know.

I know, that doesn't make it any less bullshit.  Seriously this is the level of saying Chi-Chi's mom faked her death and she shows up next week.  Or she was really a Saiyan and when she turned into a Great Ape, Ox King was forced to put her down and that's the real reason why she died. :|

She doesn't keep in contact much, being in outer space and all. (And it's likely Bulma didn't start making contact with her until she started working on trans-planetary technology.) As for Vegeta not finding out, he was probably too busy training to notice.

When is it stated that Tights is in outer space or spends a great deal of time there?  I mean, Bulma called her up like it was no big deal.  Also Tights has no reflection in her eyes which makes her look like a soulless doll.  Her character design is generally boring and shitty, as well.  Why the hell are you defending this shit?