UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 31 Discussion

I'm ok.  I'm in Central TX so we just got some rain, gusts, etc.  Flash flooding but we're on high ground so we're good.  Had some family from South TX who came up to here to get away from the storm.  From what we currently know their town didn't take a lot of damage.  Places like Rockport, Victoria, Aransas Pass, and Port Aransas were hit hard.  I can relate to those folks since our house burned down when I was a kid and we lost everything.

Anyway, I'm changing the TV off the Weather Channel and other newscasts for the first time the past few days to watch Toonami!

I'm ok.  I'm in Central TX so we just got some rain, gusts, etc.  Flash flooding but we're on high ground so we're good.  Had some family from South TX who came up to here to get away from the storm.  From what we currently know their town didn't take a lot of damage.  Places like Rockport, Victoria, Aransas Pass, and Port Aransas were hit hard.  I can relate to those folks since our house burned down when I was a kid and we lost everything.

Anyway, I'm changing the TV off the Weather Channel and other newscasts for the first time the past few days to watch Toonami!

and then you will turn it back on to the weather channel when Ghoul is on?

I am also glad to hear you are safe and sound Ben

Good to hear you're away from the incoming.