UnevenEdge

yup, I'm her.

quebecelegy

the one that'll fuck your man, make him cum, and leave it in a wine glass on the nightstand on your side of the bed. drink it, bitch. drink it all up. take small sips though, we dont want you to choke on it like I choked on your mans dick a few hours earlier. oh, you're mad? too bad. I'm mad too, but only because you weren't there to watch me ride your mans dick into the fucking sunset. silly bitch. dont fuck with me. or I'll fuck with you. by fucking your man. again. dueces.

im always suprised how she's managed to stay somewhat famous when i literally don't remember seeing her in any movie after the matrix.

She's been in a bunch of stuff.

Memento is the only one that comes to me immediately.

Guest The Hound

the one that'll fuck your man, make him cum, and leave it in a wine glass on the nightstand on your side of the bed. drink it, bitch. drink it all up. take small sips though, we dont want you to choke on it like I choked on your mans dick a few hours earlier. oh, you're mad? too bad. I'm mad too, but only because you weren't there to watch me ride your mans dick into the fucking sunset. silly bitch. dont fuck with me. or I'll fuck with you. by fucking your man. again. dueces.

dis rap or metalz