UnevenEdge

So yesterday I mentioned that I'm homeless and between jobs.

Skinko

And a couple of you were like, "Gosh dammit, link us your PayPal." And I was like "I don't know what that is."

But I figured out what it is, and I made a PayPal account. paypal.me/SkilesASMB

If you wanna help a guy out, cool. If not, cool. I hope I don't get banned for posting this.

And a couple of you were like, "Gosh dammit, link us your PayPal." And I was like "I don't know what that is."

If you wanna help a guy out, cool. If not, cool. I hope I don't get banned for posting this.

you shouldn't...we fam...and fam needs help

Meaning I can pay directly from the app? That's interesting.

If you don't use your PayPal balance to purchase things directly then make sure you transfer those funds to your card. Otherwise it's just sitting there as your PayPal balance and you cant otherwise use it.

If you don't use your PayPal balance to purchase things directly then make sure you transfer those funds to your card. Otherwise it's just sitting there as your PayPal balance and you cant otherwise use it.

Oh, so it has to be put on a card to use? I am confused. But it's cool. Putting it on a card shouldn't be a problem. I was hoping to use my prepaid card but no dice.

Oh, so it has to be put on a card to use? I am confused. But it's cool. Putting it on a card shouldn't be a problem. I was hoping to use my prepaid card but no dice.

you actually cant transfer to a card. you can transfer to a bank account. and it takes several days of verifying your bank account and etc etc.. which is why i just pay for stuff directly from the app

while you are at the store, you use the app to give you a code. you then put that code into the pin pad thingie and voila. i have had a few troubles with this..but if you do, keep trying, itll go through.

Guest The Hound

I got 3 rooms open in my house.

Nah, you can.....I don't fully remember how I did it, but I didn't use any bank info......I think when I made the account I just used my prepaid, ex date and sec #......I use prepaid for 90% of my internet purchases and money transfers.

Nah, you can.....I don't fully remember how I did it, but I didn't use any bank info......I think when I made the account I just used my prepaid, ex date and sec #......I use prepaid for 90% of my internet purchases and money transfers.

He can attach his card to pay for things online but he has to transfer money to an account to spend his balance using a card.

Nope, it specifically stated that it would not accept prepaid. And it didn't work when I tried anyway.

Guest The Hound

there's a difference between base pre-paid cards, and then the one in your hand.

PLus I see the walmart symbol on that card

that's a moneycard

I have a paypal too but it's currently empty due to my own living expenses, I'll donate when I can skillet :(

you might want to just call paypal 1 888 221 1161

That would serve no purpose, because the problem is my card, not PayPal. Unless they got an AmEx representative on standby, I don't think they will be able to help me. I'll get it sorted.

there's a difference between base pre-paid cards, and then the one in your hand.

PLus I see the walmart symbol on that card

that's a moneycard

I purposely wanted the Walmart symbol visible so it would be evident it was a Walmart prepaid debit card, but Ok, I'll bite......What is the difference?

I also have a Greendot MC that my job loads my perdiems on via pp.

Guest The Hound

I purposely wanted the Walmart symbol visible so it would be evident it was a Walmart prepaid debit card, but Ok, I'll bite......What is the difference?

I also have a Greendot MC that my job loads my perdiems on via pp.

No nothing lol no just thought like... Wal-Marts cards like that literally ARE debut cards entirely and he was thinking they're the same as the visa chargeable gift csrds. Like those Wal-Mart jawns will work for any kind of monthly purchase etc, while the regular ones wont.

No nothing lol no just thought like... Wal-Marts cards like that literally ARE debut cards entirely and he was thinking they're the same as the visa chargeable gift csrds. Like those Wal-Mart jawns will work for any kind of monthly purchase etc, while the regular ones wont.

Sounds like you're making a lot of stuff up on the fly in this thread.

I'm with Buddy on this one.