UnevenEdge

i am literally talking to someone on okcupid about the ASMB

Naraku4656

forget about your problems for now, we're talking about almond milk. seriously, Silk is pretty sucky and Almond Breeze is really sweet. i wonder if the organic place by me has any better almond milk

Nut juice isn't going to help you work through the repression of your latent sexual orientation.

Well actually

I KNOW YOU TOO WELL. the minute i'd ask "hey want to get some coffee" i'd hear I WILL MURDER YOU WITH ALL OF MY CATS IF YOU DARE i mean teehee yes

I'd ask you about your credit score because coffeecoffeecoffee and then bike through the drive-through of the coffee shop and tell them to charge it all to the dude sitting in the corner staring out the window.  >:D

I'd ask you about your credit score because coffeecoffeecoffee and then bike through the drive-through of the coffee shop and tell them to charge it all to the dude sitting in the corner staring out the window.  >:D

or you'd MURDER ME. i know your waaaaaaaaaays

i drink it because real milk will make me sick. and i've actually grown to like it better

Have you ever tried goat milk or goat kefir? Some people who have issues with cow milk can digest goat milk. The kefir is an acquired taste though, you need to be willing to chew your drink [found out the hard way :D ].