UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter "Genjitsu? × to × Gensek" Episode 62 Discussion

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't this show suppsoed to be super mature themed?  Death and extreme violence and adult situations and whatnot?

This show is tamer than Dragon Ball Super.

Supposedly the Chimera arc gets dark and isn't terrible.

As for this.... SAO did this better.

Have they revealed Biscuit's intentions, or is she just another throwaway side character who will disappear after this arc?

Apparently everyone besides Gon and Kilua disappear eventually.  Kurapika and Leorio are gone for good.  I'm sure Biscuit will leave forever too.

I'm still calling for HxH's cancellation.  I can't take years of this crap.  Toonami should feature shows that don't continue on endlessly.

Same. It has delivered one good arc so far. ONE.

Not a good batting average.

Ah, looks like I was right. This is the arc with one of the best characters in the anime. Biscuit "Biscy" Krueger. She is a character to keep an eye on as she will be an important part of the boy's character and experiential development. Also, there is much more to her character than what meets the eye. Enjoy fellas.

Supposedly the Chimera arc gets dark and isn't terrible.

As for this.... SAO did this better.

You're joking surely.... also isn't this the beginning of this arc? SAO is a terrible example of this genre, it's almost universally panned as bad for a wide variety of reasons. If you want to see an excellent video game alternate world anime watch Overlord. Speaking of which Overlord would really be a good grab for Toonami (imo).

Apparently everyone besides Gon and Kilua disappear eventually.  Kurapika and Leorio are gone for good.  I'm sure Biscuit will leave forever too.

You will see Kurapika and Leorio again, several times (all I can say without giving out spoilers). Man you people are not very patient with stuff and make alot of wide assumptions on face value.

You're joking surely.... also isn't this the beginning of this arc? SAO is a terrible example of this genre, it's almost universally panned as bad for a wide variety of reasons. If you want to see an excellent video game alternate world anime watch Overlord. Speaking of which Overlord would really be a good grab for Toonami (imo).

I wasn't joking. People hate on SAO but it became an unstoppable juggernaut for a reason. So far SAO > Greed Island... and judging from the ridiculous card game setup and the mountains of exposition being dropped that's not going to change.

I've seen Overlord, it's one of the anime along with Gate that I always recommend as shows that would be a great fit for Toonami.

The popularity of an anime does not make it great in the writing department. All I can say is you should reserve judgment until later on in this arc. Most of HxH is this way, there is a lot of background that is laid in a build up pattern before significant revelations and action occur (generally speaking). It's one of the reasons that alot of Shonen fans like it as compared to other Shonen animes because the background story is elaborated on in much larger detail.

This is obviously not for everyone, and people that do not like long running animes in general probably won't enjoy this in general. Just my opinion.

I wasn't joking. People hate on SAO but it became an unstoppable juggernaut for a reason. So far SAO > Greed Island... and judging from the ridiculous card game setup and the mountains of exposition being dropped that's not going to change.

I've seen Overlord, it's one of the anime along with Gate that I always recommend as shows that would be a great fit for Toonami.

Michael Bay's Transformers have been the top selling movies of their release for several consecutive premieres. Even to the point of record-breaking sales.

I guess those are basically the best movies ever. ::]::

Speaking of sales.... whenever a new volume of HxH comes out in Japan, it smashes the competition. So, by your own logic, I guess it must be great. :)

You will see Kurapika and Leorio again, several times (all I can say without giving out spoilers). Man you people are not very patient with stuff and make alot of wide assumptions on face value.

JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE, characters disappear for tens or episodes on end, and then make short appearances again.