UnevenEdge

Alien: Covenant

pail

There was a cover in this trailer? I didn't even notice.

Yeah, it does look pretty terrible. And considering it's probably not going to tie-in with Prometheus, yeah: pointless.

Plus they're revealing like 4 deaths in the trailer. Wtf.

There was a cover in this trailer? I didn't even notice.

Yeah, it does look pretty terrible. And considering it's probably not going to tie-in with Prometheus, yeah: pointless.

Plus they're revealing like 4 deaths in the trailer. Wtf.

It's a cover of Nature Boy by Nat King Cole.

I think folks my age and younger are probably more familiar with the David Bowie cover from Moulin Rouge.

I saw the android dude from Prometheus in the preview, so I guess that's the tie-in.

Hard pass. It looks boring as hell and pointless. Why is it so hard for folks to pull off another Alien movie? And I'm now using slow creepy covers of songs as high indicators of shittiness.

I'm a mark for the Alien franchise.

The original was amazing.  The first sequel as fantastic.  The rest have been eh - okay.

but if there's a new Alien movie, I'm always in.

also Ridley Scott is directing this one so - I would be completely surprised if it wasn't also amazing.

I saw the android dude from Prometheus in the preview, so I guess that's the tie-in.

I had the same thought... But didn't the android in Prometheus get destroyed or something?

Plus if there are androids there would probably be a lot of similar looking androids right?

Like a company makes a car model and they all look the same.

So maybe it's a different android.

I had the same thought... But didn't the android in Prometheus get destroyed or something?

Plus if there are androids there would probably be a lot of similar looking androids right?

Like a company makes a car model and they all look the same.

So maybe it's a different android.

I have no clue because I ragequit a little after a third into the movie.