UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters Episode 127 Discussion

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since you were a baby, I never held you, because I wanted you to be a tougher man.  I'll hug you now." T__T

Memories erased and turned into a new life form?  I tight he'd just turn into one of those little souls floating around.  Not sure that line is correct.

Not entirely true.  When Cell took out Future Trunks Vegeta lost it.

A massive blast.  Take that Buu!  RIP Vegeta.  Man, one of the best episodes in the whole series.

Vegeta is a better hero than Goku

I'm gonna keep saying that because it's fucking true

At this point in time, he was indeed the ultimate tragic hero!

And also, man the wait after this part in the original DBZ was AGONIZING! Like a 9-month wait IIRC! Fortunately, we only need wait a single week for the continuation this time!!

At this point in time, he was indeed the ultimate tragic hero!

And also, man the wait after this part in the original DBZ was AGONIZING! Like a 9-month wait IIRC! Fortunately, we only need wait a single week for the continuation this time!!

the same is still True in Super actually

just that the show tries to make fun of Vegeta constantly

spoilers below

either deliberately or as a result of bad writing, the entirety of super from this point on consists of vegeta doing everything, Carrying Goku's dead weight, but then goku jumping in and delivering the final blow, and being given all the praise and rewards for winning the battles despite doing little or nothing, Goku also admitted in the most recent arc to being a sociopath and having no strong feelings positive or negative for Chichi, he tells Vegeta he's never even kissed Chichi (prompting a shocked almost sad look from Vegeta), basically Goku is becoming a complete irredeemable asshole while Vegeta is becoming a genuinely nice person, all the really entertaining battles from this arc onwards are Vegeta's but the characters in show treat Vegeta like trash and basically tease and belittle everything he does, while praising Goku for doing nothing

he also keeps saying awful things to the other characters, like telling Bulma she's getting old and ugly right to her and Vegeta's faces for no reason

he also tried to kill Krillin in one episode for no real reason, they were sparring to prep for the new villain and Krillin was doing a good job, so Goku's response was to go SSBlue and try to vaporize Krillin even though he knew using skills at that level would actually kill krillin(since they started off the battle agreeing that Goku would not use his full power), 18 pushed Krillin out of the way and saved his life and everyone just ignored that Goku tried to murder his friend in cold blood

it almost seems like Toei is TRYING to make people hate Goku