UnevenEdge

I need male company

fuggnificent

Post screenshots of your first messages. You dont have to be creative.  That can be annoying.

I either say something witty and creative or I just introduce or myself or I say let's meet up.

Seriously though this is some total bullsh-t. I'm better than the competition, I shouldn't be getting ignored all the time, wtf, I'm getting incensed because I'm starting to think these scrubs are actually getting dates with them over me.

I either say something witty and creative or I just introduce or myself or I say let's meet up.

Seriously though this is some total bullsh-t. I'm better than the competition, I shouldn't be getting ignored all the time, wtf, I'm getting incensed because I'm starting to think these scrubs are actually getting dates with them over me.

Asking to meet up to soon is creepy.

Look ive only been big 2 years...yer bitches always been big and their humongous and always will be. I know how to lose weight. Then what?

They're* You've been big since I've known you....I still got the pic of you in that one piece at Disneyworld or Seaworld or wherever that was.  So I'll ask it again, name one and I'll post them up.....Next to you in your wrestling jumper at Seaworld 4 years ago.

They're* You've been big since I've known you....I still got the pic of you in that one piece at Disneyworld or Seaworld or wherever that was.  So I'll ask it again, name one and I'll post them up.....Next to you in your wrestling jumper at Seaworld 4 years ago.

Lol.

Wait, what?

Show your hottest pic and i can show hotter.