UnevenEdge

remember that time

mochi

And bubble-headed! How in the hell did she NOT know she wasn't wearing any--well, "bulmas"?

Also, I do believe this scene was early in the show, definitely first 13 episodes (the Emperor Pilaf arc)!

yeah that scene was from Dragonball

this particular version of the scene however was from a GT TV special that was essentially a TV movie based on the first 4 arcs of Dragonball condensed into one story using GT's character designs

this particular version of the scene however was from a GT TV special that was essentially a TV movie based on the first 4 arcs of Dragonball condensed into one story using GT's character designs

Uhhhh no. The movie you speak of was a legit theatrical movie, and that video clearly wasn't from that because Bulma's hair is teal instead of purple.

Uhhhh no. The movie you speak of was a legit theatrical movie, and that video clearly wasn't from that because Bulma's hair is teal instead of purple.

the thumbnail is different than the video (and I was always under the assumption that path to power was a GT movie cause it used Goku's GT outfit, my bad)