UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

I think my old apartment was haunted by a ghost dog. Whenever I would have guests spend the night they would feel a tail beating against their leg or hands .... and then sometimes I would feel a little weight on my bed when I was laying down watching TV or playing on the internet.

I miss that apartment so much  :'(

Idk how but they know. They still think I was born in Akron tho. I was not born in Akron. I just lived there.

I miss that place & my shitty little box of a house that had a haunted refrigerator.

U ever seen a haunted refrigerator?

We became friends b/c it kept my food cold enough but still the ghostly noises every night

Then I found a leather paddle spanker in the basement

And a baseball card

To be continued

Time for a trip to RI

theres not really more...

Idk where the baseball card is. I think I put the spanker back where I found it.

There were weird closets in the attic I never even went into cuz it was dark & attic-y. Could've been more answers in there. Maybe they're still there waiting

Same w/the garage. It smelled like moth balls & was overrun w/big mean spiders so I just didn't ever use it.

There was also a no-go room as well. Due to a mysterious smell. Even when I had a bunch of DJs living w/me & basically lost control of my house, nobody would go in there.

Hardwood floors throughout except the kitchen. Pretty cool. Super creaky. It was built in the 40s i think.

You have lived a magical life, ma'am.

I ran away from home back in high school for small lengths of time to stay with a friend and his step dad. They lived in a party house. Errbody was drankin', smokin', and fuckin'. Cept me. I just brought my Xbox and played Halo until they wandered out in a stupor and then I switched to Geometry Wars and used it like a bug light for drunk and high people. Good times.

geometry wars is awesome. Why weren't u drinkin smokin & fucking?

For the drinking I was trying to prove to myself that I could wait til I was 21 to drink. My parents accused me of drinking nonstop. Didn't care to smoke anything. Still haven't ever done any drugs. Considering it nowadays, though, just to try it.

As for fucking...well....no one wanted me then just like no one wants me now. I didn't weasel my way into the bedroom until I was in college, and it was short lived, it seems.

Oh.

iwnaot.gif

Why is it the hardest to pass? Lingering trail of Captain Ganj and friends?

Metabolites are deposited in the hair follicles and takes longer to clear out because hair grows slowly. It takes like 14 days for it to start showing up in the hair and another 90 before it's untraceable using a standard test. Metabolites clear out of piss a lot faster.

As for fucking...well....no one wanted me then just like no one wants me now. I didn't weasel my way into the bedroom until I was in college, and it was short lived, it seems.

Now cut that out, dammit. You are an attractive woman, you are amazing, and you are awesome. Never forget that. Those who can't see that are dumbshits, and aren't worthy of your time, anyway.