UnevenEdge

Heading to PA

Sawdamizer

Heading down to Pennsyltuckey to visit my brosef and my nephew. Man I hate that state, but FUCK AM I GOING TO DESTROY ME SOME MAAAAAFUCCCKKKKIN WAWA!!!

No real plans, chillin and grillin, might take his little boat out and see what's good for fresh water fishing, some native trout maybe? Who knows.

He has a moderate sized arsenal, that could be fun taking some of them out and making some noise with his hand cannons.

It's always funny when I go back to where I grew up, people come out of the woodwork and want to chill and shit, then old girlfriends start texting and shit.... can't be fucking with any of that though, NO TIME FOR LOVE DOCTAH JONES!!!

Anyways, that's my blog post.... I got nothing else.....

Here's a thing....

1liZxj2.gif

Guest The Hound

Wawa has a few new things.

The cold brew coffee is pretty dope. You can get it unsweetened as well. It's at the touch screen.

Guest The Hound

I think the first one I will come across will be up around Dorney Park/Trexlertown.... might hit that one up or wait till I roll through Kutztown... Sheetz and Wawa are like right next to eachother, they can fight for my business!

Are you coming into Crustadelphia?

Guest The Hound

Not sure yet, my buddy is a professor at Temple and he wanted me to swing through, but not sure it's in the cards... it's a bit out of the way, I will be in Reading.

But a Jims Steak does sounds good.... I am a slave to Philly food.

Oh yea? My pops taught there for 10 years and is going to go back once he retires.

Don't forget Rita's.

Heading down to Pennsyltuckey to visit my brosef and my nephew. Man I hate that state, but FUCK AM I GOING TO DESTROY ME SOME MAAAAAFUCCCKKKKIN WAWA!!!

No real plans, chillin and grillin, might take his little boat out and see what's good for fresh water fishing, some native trout maybe? Who knows.

He has a moderate sized arsenal, that could be fun taking some of them out and making some noise with his hand cannons.

It's always funny when I go back to where I grew up, people come out of the woodwork and want to chill and shit, then old girlfriends start texting and shit.... can't be fucking with any of that though, NO TIME FOR LOVE DOCTAH JONES!!!

Anyways, that's my blog post.... I got nothing else.....

Here's a thing....

1liZxj2.gif

I'm cutting through PA in 3 weeks.... Fishing in Delaware! and there is a Wawa 5 mins away from where I'll be ;)