UnevenEdge

Rick and Morty

MEXobiologist

so you remember i got new kitty Morty not too long ago right?

well, we decided to get a friend for her to play with. He is a Maine Coon and his name is Rick... obv. he is so very very sweet and because he was adopted instead of free cat like Morty, totes is used to other animals. so when Morty goes all crazy i hate you new cat mode, he just moves out of the way, like what the fuck ever. both are about 3 months old, so they will adapt.

I just love my beautiful new babies!

Rick

20161222_142006_zpsvezf4nyu.jpeg

and

Morty

mortynaps_zpstnw4rg4q.jpg

idk, I think i'm over the whole pet thing...when I got rid of that squatter I posted about, I realized how much of a relief it was...when my cat dies i'm not getting another pet...I might not even wait, my sister's always saying how much she loves him...might saddle her with him after the holidays....

idk, I think i'm over the whole pet thing...when I got rid of that squatter I posted about, I realized how much of a relief it was...when my cat dies i'm not getting another pet...I might not even wait, my sister's always saying how much she loves him...might saddle her with him after the holidays....

Quitter.

I'm an animal lover cat lady fo lyfe son!

Quitter.

I'm an animal lover cat lady fo lyfe son!

I wish you all the best....me, i'm gonna quit my job, put my shit in storage and couch surf up and down the east coast, getting fubared with the homies, or i'm gonna bike through south america....I haven't made up my mind yet but 2017 isn't going to be pet friendly...

I wish you all the best....me, i'm gonna quit my job, put my shit in storage and couch surf up and down the east coast, getting fubared with the homies, or i'm gonna bike through south america....I haven't made up my mind yet but 2017 isn't going to be pet friendly...

Hmm.....you are a gypsy?

Safe travels friend.

Just wait til after winter >.>