UnevenEdge

I told my manager i got the day off to go buy the snes

fuggnificent

I have a child my mother gets pissed off if i spend any time away with her. My schedule should change soon so i can work out while shes in school. I haveny always been big and i have the pics from 2 years ago to prove it. I alsp eat healthy and my genetic makeup is impeccable. Gonna live forrreeeverrrrr

Why exercise without your kid? Why not exercise with her so she grows up feeling like being active is a normal daily thing rather than some weird chore she'll have to schedule time to do later as an adult? Sounds like an excuse to me. Walking is cheap. Jogging is cheap. Dancing around to a music channel and making up your own silly exercise routines together is cheap.

And your genetic make-up isn't impeccable. If it was, you wouldn't have any mental issues to deal with because mental is also part of your genetics.

shes in gymnastics and shes runs races at school.

if i want to get any results, she cant be there and im not walking her 5 miles around a track and theres no childcare @ planetfitness. as usual your thinking doesnt coincide or is practical when it comes to real life.

shes in gymnastics and shes runs races at school.

if i want to get any results, she cant be there and im not walking her 5 miles around a track and theres no childcare @ planetfitness. as usual your thinking doesnt coincide or is practical when it comes to real life.

Results happen over time, dingus. They don't just magically happen because you waited for a single stretch of alone time at some point in a future that will never happen because something else will come up. Going for an evening walk together every day that weather allows will add up faster than a once a week treadmill stomp at Planetfitness and is more easily achieved.

Results happen over time, dingus. They don't just magically happen because you waited for a single stretch of alone time at some point in a future that will never happen because something else will come up. Going for an evening walk together every day that weather allows will add up faster than a once a week treadmill stomp at Planetfitness and is more easily achieved.

god you so dumb. a casual walk in the evening would do little of nothing over a long period of time. i need intense fast cardio to lose the signigicant lbs i have to lose.

I have AC and a queen sized bed AND a new car...you walk and probably have fans all over your house and sleep in a cot. Woman please.

OMG, the shit you brag about......My daughter has a queen sized bed and your car was new 3 years ago......You've wrecked it like twice already.  Your trade-in value is shit now.

Why exercise without your kid? Why not exercise with her so she grows up feeling like being active is a normal daily thing rather than some weird chore she'll have to schedule time to do later as an adult? Sounds like an excuse to me. Walking is cheap. Jogging is cheap. Dancing around to a music channel and making up your own silly exercise routines together is cheap.

And your genetic make-up isn't impeccable. If it was, you wouldn't have any mental issues to deal with because mental is also part of your genetics.

It's hard to get her overweight child off the couch. Fuggs got brittle knees from all those years of carrying a extra full grown woman on her back.

Yeah......if I was your supervisor/manager/boss, you’d be looking into updating your resume by that point, because I’d write your ass up, and if you lipped off to me, it would be a final.

What possessed your ass to tell your superior about that? Of course they are going to say “No.” Why? Because you’re a fucktard, that’s why. Your ability to find new lows in intelligence baffles me. Seriously, I know ravens, raccoons, gibbons, and even autistic humans who are smarter than you. You are the reason that warning labels exist on rear view mirrors and light bulbs.

TL;DR: You’re fucking stupid.

god you so dumb. a casual walk in the evening would do little of nothing over a long period of time. i need intense fast cardio to lose the signigicant lbs i have to lose.

-.-;

Cardio doesn't even cause sustained weight loss. You drop some and then it plateaus, leaving you feeling like you didn't do jack, get depressed and quit to regain everything you managed to drop the first time. Walk with weights. What you lose will stay gone or, in your case, will stay gone as long as you don't inhale an entire fried chicken bucket every weekend. Once a month is more than enough for that.

Food poisoning also causes significant weight loss but it hurts like hell.

-.-;

Cardio doesn't even cause sustained weight loss. You drop some and then it plateaus, leaving you feeling like you didn't do jack, get depressed and quit to regain everything you managed to drop the first time. Walk with weights. What you lose will stay gone or, in your case, will stay gone as long as you don't inhale an entire fried chicken bucket every weekend. Once a month is more than enough for that.

Food poisoning also causes significant weight loss but it hurts like hell.

lol, when I wrestled in highschool..... holy shit.... sauna suit, tape the wrists and ankles so the sweat just builds up, pack the thermostat in the strength training room so the heat kicked in ultra high, run for 2 hours..... take sauna suit off in the shower and it was like niagra falls. All water weight of course and as soon as I finished my match I was eating everything in site.