UnevenEdge

RIP Chris Ayres as Frieza

3ngag3

No, the VA isn't dead or anything, but with him having been diagnosed with end stage COPD and a couple blocked arteries, his time as the voice of Frieza has likely come to an end forever.

In the meantime, Damian Mills has stepped in to replace him and apparently provided a few lines in the past couple of episodes of Super.

No, the VA isn't dead or anything, but with him having been diagnosed with end stage COPD and a couple blocked arteries, his time as the voice of Frieza has likely come to an end forever.

In the meantime, Damian Mills has stepped in to replace him and apparently provided a few lines in the past couple of episodes of Super.

if they could find a sound a-like this spot on for Frieza why did they choose such a horribly innacurate voice for Ryoko when they took over the dub of Tenchi? :|

edit: also, I really hope he doesn't die

They could put Linda Young in that role and Greg as the real Frieza.

I.E. I miss Linda Young's Frieza.

She's Ms. Pizza now

piiza-dragon-ball-super-9.2.jpg

(apparently Toriyama remembers she exists but not Launch)

edit: also

super recetly straight up retconned Launch out of existance by replacing her with this girl in flashbacks

latest?cb=20170430171458

her name is Urine

Apparently Daman Mills previously just did background voices in Pokemon

so this is kind of a huge Breakthrough for him to be doing a main recurring villain

edit: he also apparently did a voice in that horrible Prison anime Nanbaka and a voice in Yuri on Ice

Apparently Daman Mills previously just did background voices in Pokemon

so this is kind of a huge Breakthrough for him to be doing a main recurring villain

edit: he also apparently did a voice in that horrible Prison anime Nanbaka and a voice in Yuri on Ice

I didn't see it but I can't see how Nanbaka was so --*realizes all the main characters were hot men*.....  OOOOookay now it makes sense. :/

Still great for him!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
22 hours ago, elfie said:

I guess it's time to finally change the name of this thread.

I mean, regardless of what happens, his chances of coming back to voice acting in any capacity are slim to none, but if he does come back, i'll change the title of the topic.