UnevenEdge

Guess what time it is!

mochi

I'll pay you 10 via paypal to draw miku sitting on a judas chair.

Serious offer.

haven't linked my bank to my paypal yet, first real job is on Friday, I pretty much JUST got hired, also ew

haven't linked my bank to my paypal yet, first real job is on Friday, I pretty much JUST got hired, also ew

Well, okay then. Your loss of easy money. Offer might still stand in the future.

I could always ask someone else, I know, but it would just be funnier to have been drawn by you.

Well, okay then. Your loss of easy money. Offer might still stand in the future.

I could always ask someone else, I know, but it would just be funnier to have been drawn by you.

I didn't say I wouldn't do it, just that I can't do it before this weekend :P

is 10 even enough for something like that

hell no, I'm getting payed 100$ by the hour this Friday

and I'd charge at least 50, for a gift Caricature

I'm just not gonna shoot down an offer is all

if you aren't using paypal right now, how are you getting paid? I could just use your current method to send money insread.

Cash, then I'll go to a bank, open an account, link my paypal, and from then on I'll get payed via paypal

Cash, then I'll go to a bank, open an account, link my paypal, and from then on I'll get payed via paypal

Oh, I didn't know you were talking about actual caricature drawings. I thought you were talking about exaggerations of cartoons you draw online and people pay you for them. I seriously thought you were already selling such drawings online.

I'll raise the price one last time, to 35 dollars. I'm not expecting intricate detail or anything. Just your usual manga esque style.

Oh, I didn't know you were talking about actual caricature drawings. I thought you were talking about exaggerations of cartoons you draw online and people pay you for them. I seriously thought you were already selling such drawings online.

I'll raise the price one last time, to 35 dollars. I'm not expecting intricate detail or anything. Just your usual manga esque style.

I'm less useless than you people like to think I am