UnevenEdge

Madison draws a domestic scene

fuggnificent

Nabraniel had worms and no health insurance so they were just falling out of his ass all day.

He asked us for advice. :D

Then his place was so infested with mice he cooked one in the oven and smelled up the place for months.

That never happened, prove it

She's tubby as fuck those are some thick ass arms and why the fuck you let her eat shit like that, why post THAT picture, it's like you're showing off how fat she is getting, big ass obese child sucking down Starbucks sugar cream, shit

She's tubby as fuck those are some thick ass arms and why the fuck you let her eat shit like that, why post THAT picture, it's like you're showing off how fat she is getting, big ass obese child sucking down Starbucks sugar cream, shit

last time she had starbucks was when we tried to get the unicorn frappe.

You are responsible for building lifelong eating habits for your child. If you continue feeding her like this and pretending her weight isn't a problem, she will likely have life-long issues with her weight and possibly die a premature death. All because you refuse to see her weight problem because you are afraid to address your shortcomings as a parent. You are teaching her to overeat and eat unhealthy foods. Do you think she'll magically be able to stop once she's old enough to prepare her own food?

we try to get her to eat less but she just cries that shes hungry then gets stuff herself. i do buy a lot of wheat and fruit and veggies for her.

It is your job as a parent to not give in to her tantrums. She's like 7 years old, she should know better. Wheat is also not a very healthy food. Bread is terrible for you. Give her small portions for dinner and make her ask for seconds if she is still hungry. Don't let her drink soda all the time, even juice is high in sugar and calories.

she rarely has soda and i buy 32 packs of water every week. im not gonna not feed her when she says shes hungry. when shes older we'll workout together. like a teenager. i tell her shes getting too big and she wont hear it. my nephews had the same issues but theyve slimmed down now. theyre football players tho.

she rarely has soda and i buy 32 packs of water every week. im not gonna not feed her when she says shes hungry. when shes older we'll workout together. like a teenager. i tell her shes getting too big and she wont hear it. my nephews had the same issues but theyve slimmed down now. theyre football players tho.

So, being fat ambles in your family.

This was an excellent read.  I was going to jump on the pile here but I'll sonner find something that doesn't involve your kid.

I haven't seen her in a while, and yeah.....She's put on some weight.  Constantly complaining about being hungry is usually brought on by boredom.  Stop expecting shit like phones, turtles and videogames to babysit her and get her active.

Don't get me wrong, my kids have all that same shit, but you can't use it just to keep them out of your hair.