UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 20 Discussion

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure that's NOT supposed to be Jaco's skin.

Bulma is looking good tonight!  :)

There's no way I'll be killed by the same guy twice. :D

Since she's stronger that's all the more reason you guys should trade places!

Come on 18 he's not cool. :D

This English ED reminds me of the one from Dragon Ball.

So did Freiza just say he only needs to train for 4 months to go from being weaker than a Super Saiyan to being able to go one on one with SSgod?

Seriously even for DBZ that's illogical and stupid.

In the movie Frieza uses the same move he used to kill Krillin on that guy, except he didn't blow him up, to send him out the window, which resulted in several other soldiers being ejected into space with him.

It's the Saiyan Odd Couple! :D

Don't remember this bump with Tom holding the baby sand worm?

I'll let you know as soon as I finish my first proper watching of this episode!

Edit: yes, the worm (whose name is now "Georgia") has been a part of the "go to commercial" Dragon Ball Super bump since the bumps were re-done on March 11th when Samurai Jack joined the lineup!

Patrolman Jaco. sweet.

whenis Gohan going to be a Galactic Patrolman?

are we just pretending Jaco was friends with Bulma instead of her sister, or what?

Tights exists in this show

latest?cb=20160417023522

Yeah, on 12/17/2016, I do believe!

Say what you want about One Piece, but the ratings didn't start going to hell until they got rid of it!

I find it a bit hard to believe that a show that aired at 2 in the morning and got like 500 or 600K ratings consistently had that much of an effect on the rest of the block.

So did Freiza just say he only needs to train for 4 months to go from being weaker than a Super Saiyan to being able to go one on one with SSgod?

Seriously even for DBZ that's illogical and stupid.

It's because Frieza was a natural prodigy and never needed to train.  He was just naturally that skilled and powerful.  So maybe that's why it only takes 4 months for him level up that much? :P