UnevenEdge

私のお尻を吸って、私の睾丸をくすぐる

Ric

this translates back into english very incorrectly

申し訳ありませんが、私は日本語ではない、私はちょうどインターネット上にいるふりをする。そして、これはおそらくどちらも意味をなさないでしょう。

lol, have no idea what that says cuz I'm a lazy bitch that doesn't have time for google translate but I do however recognize some characters, or letters?  I'm not sure if hirigana is letters or characters......i dunno man, trying to learn Japanese has me sticking my head into some rabbit holes >:D

lol, have no idea what that says cuz I'm a lazy bitch that doesn't have time for google translate but I do however recognize some characters, or letters?  I'm not sure if hirigana is letters or characters......i dunno man, trying to learn Japanese has me sticking my head into some rabbit holes >:D

It didn't even come out how it was supposed to anyway, I fucked up the copy/paste or something lol.

lol, so are they letters or characters? >:D

I'm so fuckin confused :D

I guess I have to be the linguistic nerd. This falls out of the realm of knowledge most Japanese learners know. Letters only refer to characters in an alphabet. Japanese does not have an alphabet. It has two sets of syllabaries (hiragana and katakana) and a logographic set (kanji). You technically should only say character, but nobody really cares if you call hiragana and katakana letters.

I guess I have to be the linguistic nerd. This falls out of the realm of knowledge most Japanese learners know. Letters only refer to characters in an alphabet. Japanese does not have an alphabet. It has two sets of syllabaries (hiragana and katakana) and a logographic set (kanji). You technically should only say character, but nobody really cares if you call hiragana and katakana letters.

OMG THANK YOU!

I've been really mind fucking myself pondering this  >:D