UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul episode 8 "Circular" discussion

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cannot stomach much of this for long because i have to wonder....who wanted this crap on toonami to begin with?  the only people into this are people who think A Show is Mature when it has lots of blood death and violence

I'm ok with it but it has no business being on at 1 AM. It should be at 2, with HxH at 1 and Gundam at 1:30.

It's interesting but it's a better match with Shippuden than AOT.

I'm ok with it but it has no business being on at 1 AM. It should be at 2, with HxH at 1 and Gundam at 1:30.

It's interesting but it's a better match with Shippuden than AOT.

yeah because with AOT it just feels like an overdose on depressing material....you do not need two dark shows back to back

that just makes a lot of people sad

Does anyone else think that the mother and daughter are both way too forced an emotional punch in this show?

Ha!  Lame punch, kid!

Wow that power looked like it's from Bleach.  Oddly, same animation studio.

Yeah, they definitely went for the shortcut.  Not that it's not ineffective.

Yeah, I chuckled.

Was pretty cool to see again.

Still pales in comparison to that Jack ending. A dose of despair at a time of greatest hope.

to me that ending reeked of genndy giving fans the middle finger because they begged for more Samurai Jack for so long and he just wants to do more hotel transylvania

How bad is this episode? So bad, Toonami is running a TBS commercial!

Fail.

Though I don't play SF5, I don't mind professional gaming getting more exposure.  Physical sports shouldn't get all the glory.  Hell, why don't we have professional chess tournaments on TV?  I'd watch that.