UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 159 Discussion

but of course the show where every male character ends up in  heterosexual marriage with a random women they never spoke to is he one that survives

I kinda feel bad for Hinata's character being in this stage of Shippuden, if she is gonna marry you know who then use her properly

I kinda feel bad for Hinata character being in this stage of Shippuden, if she is gonna marry you know who then use her properly

nope, she never does anything cool, she's just a doll for Naruto to fuck and get babies from

I fucking hate anime

Did it end a chapter? Like cliffhanger style?

Yes it did the next chapter was him talking to his dead dad implying that he joined him in the afterlife  amd we dint see him at all again

Also when naruto returns he says he can't sense his chakra so kishimito was really playing us

nope, she never does anything cool, she's just a doll for Naruto to fuck and get babies from

I fucking hate anime

We see her in the beginning and in the end, but the in-between? Barely if we ever see her

I know she just loves Naruto but damn she deserves better at least during Shippuden 

Yes it did the next chapter was him talking to his dead dad implying that he joined him in the afterlife  amd we dint see him at all again

Also when naruto returns he says he can't sense his chakra so kishimito was really playing us

Ah here's that.