UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters Episode 116 Discussion

MAH-PATA-MAH-PAH!

Vegeta's owning of Pui Pui was MUCH more badass in the original version.  Maybe it was the dialogue and dat Faulconer score.

I don't care how strong you are, that level of gravity would crush your bones and reduce you to a puddle of goo.  But yeah, Pui Pui hasn't been watching the show. :D

Yakon.  Totally forgot about the other minions.

How many times do I have to say it?  STOP UNDERESTIMATING THE Z FIGHTERS!

Did you really think things wouldn't change that much in 300 years?

side note: someone gave me a 2ds for my birthday, I thought I was getting nothing then I got an amazing gift, I will give out my friend code tomorrow when I have one

Nice, though I don't have any handhelds.  I hate playing on a small screen.

Yakon looks like something from Dragonball.

Why the hell are they playing this superhero music?

Kakarot isn't a fool... when it comes to fighting, at least.

Yakon ate his Super Saiyan form. :D

Ok so you're going to overfeed him.  But isn't this still a waste of energy?

I don't suppose we have a Killi->Frieza Army Power Level Converter?  :P

Say what you will about the trope, but at least Babidi realized he was underestimating his opponents and amended his strategy.  Yakon was still too weak though!

Yakon looks like something from Dragonball.

Why the hell are they playing this superhero music?

Kakarot isn't a fool... when it comes to fighting, at least.

Yakon ate his Super Saiyan form. :D

Ok so you're going to overfeed him.  But isn't this still a waste of energy?

I don't suppose we have a Killi->Frieza Army Power Level Converter?  :P

Say what you will about the trope, but at least Babidi realized he was underestimating his opponents and amended his strategy.  Yakon was still too weak though!

"According to Babidi, Majin Yakon's power level is 800 kili (a unit of measurement that is different from power levels displayed on the conventional scouters) - thus giving him enough power to destroy around four planets with one attack. As stated by Babidi, this is a level much weaker than Super Saiyan Goku's power level of 3,000 kili.

Since each unit of kili equals 50,000 the unit of scouters as stated by a 2004 V-Jump issue,[3] Majin Yakon's power level would be 40,000,000 if measured by a scouter."

"According to Babidi, Majin Yakon's power level is 800 kili (a unit of measurement that is different from power levels displayed on the conventional scouters) - thus giving him enough power to destroy around four planets with one attack. As stated by Babidi, this is a level much weaker than Super Saiyan Goku's power level of 3,000 kili.

Since each unit of kili equals 50,000 the unit of scouters as stated by a 2004 V-Jump issue,[3] Majin Yakon's power level would be 40,000,000 if measured by a scouter."

Hahaha wow. :D