UnevenEdge

I found the best way to get people not to wish you triplets and/or twins...

meo

No babies Jingy.  >:(

Children are a blessing, especially when you aren't the one who has to get up at 3 am to feed them, change them, burp them, buy them toys they play with for ten minutes then never touch again, go to boring parent-teacher conferences about, pay for their college....  :P

Children are a blessing, especially when you aren't the one who has to get up at 3 am to feed them, change them, burp them, buy them toys they play with for ten minutes then never touch again, go to boring parent-teacher conferences about, pay for their college....  :P

I take some of these:

gty_baby_pandas_02_jc_160930_4x3_992.jpg

Those are adorable. Lots of bamboo to grow though, and carrots, I think they eat carrots too.

I wouldn't mind a baby possum, they are kinda cute, but then they grow up and get bitey, and rabid so....

Raccoons are cute and they eat marshmallows.

I love kids.  Curious minds and such...and I love to teach.  They kinda stretch my patience but a nice site down usually helps.  I have spanked assed.  I have put in time out.  But I do enjoy some of the convos said.  I enjoy watching them supercede me in education and I enjoy watching their personalities developed.  Keep in mind I have none of my own yet and only one of my many neices and nephews are teenagers and I can send them home at any time.