UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter Episode 48 Discussion Thread - Very × Sharp × Eye

Great. We're following the boring characters again...

imo every character that isn't gay (and nice) is boring

but sadly nice, likable gay characters aren't a thing in anime so I have no choice but to like animes in spite of their characters

imo every character that isn't gay (and nice) is boring

but sadly nice, likable gay characters aren't a thing in anime so I have no choice but to like animes in spite of their characters

You could, you know, simply like anime for it's own sake (story, animation quality, etc.) instead of solely relying on who's genitals are mashing with who's.

You could, you know, simply like anime for it's own sake (story, animation quality, etc.) instead of solely relying on who's genitals are mashing with who's.

you don't understand why this is so important to me

so don't offer opinions about it

Good point.  As much as I empathize with Mochi not getting to see sometihng he's been waiting to see for so long, a show isn't just abotu only one thing.

I'm sure the author thinks he is (because homophobes alwasy act like Gay people are pedophiles) but he's more of a pedophile than anything else

Wait, wasn't that what I was trying to say for months and you vehemently denied it?  Glad you finally came around.  When someone like Hisoka rapes a young boy it isn't about the sex, it's about the absolute feeling of power and control one has over their victim. 

Frankly, I don't think a life sentence is punishment enough for people like that.  Death sentence is the only way to go.

Man,these kids rolling in the dough  :420:  :beer:

I know, right? If I made $500,000 in one go (minus) taxes, I could probably live off of it for two decades with that alone with the area I'm in.

Speaking of which, I hate "Country Roads" with a passion. I wish that wasn't used in the TV spot for Alien: Covenant.

Wait, wasn't that what I was trying to say for months and you vehemently denied it?  Glad you finally came around.  When someone like Hisoka rapes a young boy it isn't about the sex, it's about the absolute feeling of power and control one has over their victim. 

Frankly, I don't think a life sentence is punishment enough for people like that.  Death sentence is the only way to go.

which is part of the reason I wish someone (other than me) was annoyed about how revolting queercoded characters are

I'm never gonna see an actually likeable Gay character in my lifetime

after I'm dead one might exist but not while I'm alive

which is part of the reason I wish someone (other than me) was annoyed about how revolting queercoded characters are

I'm never gonna see an actually likeable Gay character in my lifetime

after I'm dead one might exist but not while I'm alive

Depends on how long you watch anime.  I'm sure we will eventually.  But I'm also sure that Western cartoons will have fully transitioned long before that.

Jesus Christ, we went from YorkNew City's badass Killua side story to debating over the price of a fucking item.

This is why Yu Yu Hakusho will always be superior to this. Togashi didn't fuck around with that story.

Jesus Christ, we went from YorkNew City's badass Killua side story to debating over the price of a fucking item.

This is why Yu Yu Hakusho will always be superior to this. Togashi didn't fuck around with that story.

he also wasn't too Busy with his family and his alleged medical condition to make yyh

Depends on how long you watch anime.  I'm sure we will eventually.  But I'm also sure that Western cartoons will have fully transitioned long before that.

Have u seen Yuri On Ice?  I JUST forgot that it has all the things Mochi's looking for!

If any progressive strong themes will appear in animation, it would be in anime. I think America has a LONG way to go.  Hell, in some states, wer'e heading backward....

Have u seen Yuri On Ice?  I JUST forgot that it has all the things Mochi's looking for!

If any progressive strong themes will appear in animation, it would be in anime. I think America has a LONG way to go.  Hell, in some states, wer'e heading backward....

Mochi's mentioned it a billion times already, actually. Unfortunately, it's the one of the few anime that portrays homosexuality in a positive light.

Mochi's mentioned it a billion times already, actually. Unfortunately, it's the one of the few anime that portrays homosexuality in a positive light.

it's the only anime that portrays homosexuality in a positive light

and the only one that ever will

There's a billion posts I somehow never saw.  Or just don't remember.  Well that is SOMETHING anyway.

He had problems with that series too.  He's apparently going for perfection or nothing.