UnevenEdge

Spicy food vs butthole

Guest The Hound

• 3 weeks later...

i think maybe chipotle hurts your butthole because its chipotle.

i have to dumb down on spicy when i cook for the sake of other people, otherwise, i love it and it never has such results. however, the total of one time i ate chipotle, i had serious regret shits.

or maybe your body just can't handle the spice. plenty of folks who can't. you just weren't meant to i suppose....

is it that it hurts your butthole or that it hurts your tumtum?

If I eat a lot of bread I sometimes experience either constipation...or what I call "constipated diarrhea", which is when I have constipation, then after finally passing the offending constipation, a burst of diarrhea follows it

(looking it up it could be anything from a gluten allergy to IBS)

If I eat a lot of bread I sometimes experience either constipation...or what I call "constipated diarrhea", which is when I have constipation, then after finally passing the offending constipation, a burst of diarrhea follows it

(looking it up it could be anything from a gluten allergy to IBS)

maybe

could also just be that you're not getting enough of other types of food or consuming too much of it, its hard to say cuz the stuff people can digest varies so much from person to person. my niece had a very similar problem for years. so her bread intake got cut in half, increased broccoli and berries, and she is only allowed one small sugary drink a day. that basically stopped it all together.