UnevenEdge

Why does sexy time

Kagome-san101

I have no idea, I just know if you want me to like clean the house or something and I'm being lazy... sexy time fixes that  >:D

Do you get really productive after sexy time too?!

I get so antsy like I need to be doing something!

Even though my legs are jello  >:D

What's sexy time? Do I need to know this term so I don't seem inexperienced tomorrow? Not that I am... How the heck am I going to be less experienced than a 17 year old hah that's laughable, I'm no virgin, but yes please clarify what you mean by sexy time.

Sexy time: v. Intercourse, coitus, making sweet sweet love, bumping uglies.

Sexy time: v. Intercourse, coitus, making sweet sweet love, bumping uglies.

*takes notes*

Not sure if I'll use it tomorrow. I need to come up with something hip and cool to say although I really shouldn't sleep with her even though she's throwing herself at me. We'll probably just hit up Coney Island or something and get some cool food haha.

*takes notes*

Not sure if I'll use it tomorrow. I need to come up with something hip and cool to say although I really shouldn't sleep with her even though she's throwing herself at me. We'll probably just hit up Coney Island or something and get some cool food haha.

I think Children refer to it as

"Netflix and chill"

Well she's a young adult, but we can't really Netflix and Chill because her parents will be home, so we have to do something in the open world. She asked me over the phone if she could come over my house, and I said, "Yeah, no prob", but the thing is that if I drive to her fancy little neighborhood in Brooklyn, pick her up, and bring her across the NY-NJ state line, I believe I'll be violating the "Mann Act" and I think I'd be charged with something heavy, however if we stay in NY, since she's a few weeks shy of 17, I really better just make sure my clothes stay on, whereas they can come off in NJ.

Yeah this is a slippery fuckn slope lol.

Well she's a young adult, but we can't really Netflix and Chill because her parents will be home, so we have to do something in the open world. She asked me over the phone if she could come over my house, and I said, "Yeah, no prob", but the thing is that if I drive to her fancy little neighborhood in Brooklyn, pick her up, and bring her across the NY-NJ state line, I believe I'll be violating the "Mann Act" and I think I'd be charged with something heavy, however if we stay in NY, since she's a few weeks shy of 17, I really better just make sure my clothes stay on, whereas they can come off in NJ.

Yeah this is a slippery fuckn slope lol.

You wouldn't have that problem if you dated people your age  :L