UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter x Episode x 47 x "Condition × And × Condition" x Discussion

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uvogin has been whipped. Completely outclassed.

like every other Gay anime character

except Yuri Katsuki and Victor from Yuri on ice

though if real world events are anything to go by they're dead now since Gay people are being killed in Russia and they moved to Russia at the end of Season 1

Filthy worm.

Don't care what Mochi cares about him, I'd gut that guy's hide piece by excruciating piece.  So I could hear the symphony of his screams and see the gentle flow of his blood as it seeped from the ever-deepening wounds I'd slowly gift him with.

like every other Gay anime character

except Yuri Katsuki and Victor from Yuri on ice

though if real world events are anything to go by they're dead now since Gay people are being killed in Russia and they moved to Russia at the end of Season 1

Incredibly bad coincidental timing.  I advice not to watch Yuri on Ice immediately before or after reading on the news.

That sounds awesome, but I actually don't believe that.  It sounds too convenient and god-mode.

Elfie.....if it's not to much trouble to ask.....when I sober up in the morning...would you be willing to collaborate on a Gay webcomic with me?

I'm sick of every Gay anime character being a villian who gets killed

and I have literally two stories I wanna make into an ongoing webcomic, one is Magical girl themed, and the other is a much more blatantly gay Shonen Manga inspired semi-Parody comic with a Gay couple saving the world

Filthy worm.

Don't care what Mochi cares about him, I'd gut that guy's hide piece by excruciating piece.  So I could hear the symphony of his screams and see the gentle flow of his blood as it seeped from the ever-deepening wounds I'd slowly gift him with.

considering Gay people are killed every day for being Gay, I'd find a series where every straight character dies but all the gay characters live refreshing

considering Gay people are killed every day for being Gay, I'd find a series where every straight character dies but all the gay characters live refreshing

Perhaps one day you'll learn that there are some (many) things more important than what one wishes to do with their genitals. 

There are some deaths that cannot be forgiven.  No matter what the reason or what the cause.  Death for death is NEEDED!!!!! 

Perhaps one day you'll learn that there are some (many) things more important than what one wishes to do with their genitals. 

There are some deaths that cannot be forgiven.  No matter what the reason or what the cause.  Death for death is NEEDED!!!!!

you're making me very angry

I suggest you shut up

first warning

So now the Spiders are going to stick around because Kurapika killed Uvogin. This is why YorkNew City is the best arc in the series.

We have a protagonist who's worth a fuck, we have villains that are easy to despise, and there's actually something at stake.