UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter x Episode x 47 x "Condition × And × Condition" x Discussion

Dead and buried in a ditch in the middle of nowhere where his closest friends can never find him? Sounds pretty fitting to me.

Nah, I wouldn't have even bothered with digging a ditch for him. Seems too "clean" for someone like him.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Kurapika's voice actor realizes the implications of calling murdering a Gay man her character's best moment in this political climate are?

Dub voice actors only know about the shots before and after the lines they need to dub over. To be fair, she probably doesn't even know about the kissing scene.

considering he's deluded into believing his clan of evil assassins is somehow more pure and good than this guys clan of assassins and kills this series only Gay character, I disagree

Just what the hell makes you think Uvogin was gay? I'll give you Speedwagon (although I don't believe he was either), but I can see even less of Uvo!

You know what? I don't even think about it. There's not enough information given toward these characters' sexuality to make an objective determination, and I'm FINE with that!