UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

All 9 of my egg slots are alolan, even after cycling through all my eggs during the event yesterday.

When I get around to it, I'm gonna check to see if I'm missing any alolans and once I got then all I will probably wait until my egg cache is full to open gifts, rather than the reverse now.

• Like 1

I got Lickitung from doing Field Research.  Also got a Eevee from that which gave me enough candies to evolve it into Umbreon.

Also I finally caught enough regular Meowths to be able to evolve my Alolan Meowth into Alolan Persian.  I think I only hatched two Alolan Meowths from those eggs.

I keep getting Alolan Sandshrews and Rattatas lately.  I got enough Alolan Sandshrew to be able to evolve it twice so far.  Still haven't got a Alolan Vulpix yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if I catch one of the Gen 4 pokemon or hatch one from a egg before I hatch an Alolan Vulpix.

23 hours ago, viperxmns said:

lol

also word of Lugia returning to raids yet again for this weekend, shiny Minun and Plusle are out in certain areas, Alolan Geo and Diglett

3x catch dust for Eevee days, dunno how they're gonna handle moves/evos

Plusle/Minun shinies confirmed, by the way. Yes, Lugia is back. There's like 3 in my area alone.

After looking for one for over a month, I finally caught a ditto.

I was close to ranking up so I was catching sentret and other normal types at the library and it turned out that the sentret was a ditto.  It's cp 288 so it's weak but I don't care.

I'm so happy.  Now I only need to battle in 10 raids and evolve a magikarp to complete A Mythical Discovery 6/8.

Currently I have 299 Magikarp candy so it shouldn't take a lot longer.  I'll probably be able to evolve it before I finish fighting in 10 raids.

Caught a couple new pokemon on Sunday.  Slugma, Snorunt, and Alolan Diglett are my new pokemon.  Also today I finally caught enough oddish that I was

able to evolve my Gloom into Bellossum.  Also evolved my Clefairy into Clefable.

Edit:  I forgot to mention that I also caught a Magmar over the weekend and I caught an Aerodactyl on Monday.

Edited by blueraven1999

Alolan Raichu and Marowak are raid bosses now. Level 4, I think 

update Raichu is tier 3 Marowak tier 4 and the middle evolution to Gardevoir is level 2. Kinda hyped for that even though its name escapes me at the moment 😆

Edited by 1pooh4u

Provincetown is the  bomb for catching rare stuff. Caught a 91% beldum caught a 90% male ralts and a 96% Trapinch. Caught a couple of trash Bagon. Raiding sucks though and I might be SOL on Zapdos day tomorrow 😬

Edited by 1pooh4u

18 hours ago, viperxmns said:

I think that might be an iOS thing, encounter is the same as usual for me

Sounds like they reverted it across all platforns

I wish they would revert the encounter animation. It’s bad enough playing this game totally unaware of my surroundings but now I gotta close my eyes too 😆