UnevenEdge

But seriously rogue...

stilgar

Anyway this can go to DF now because you ruined it like you ruin everything in your life.

Considering it's Stilgar's thread and he's done nothing wrong, that's kinda lame but whatevs.....I can't worry about this stuff anymore.  Might as well make this pustule a mod if all he has to do is post in a thread to get it moved.

Considering it's Stilgar's thread and he's done nothing wrong, that's kinda lame but whatevs.....I can't worry about this stuff anymore.  Might as well make this pustule a mod if all he has to do is post in a thread to get it moved.

OH FUCK I FORGOT lemme fix that real quick

OH FUCK I FORGOT lemme fix that real quick

Well I know that moving it was easier than removing a few posts (well, several posts) but I legit thought you just dumped it because of that dude.  I can see how you could forget since he apparently has time to make millions of the same threads/posts ad nauseam with no sign of ever evolving, so no real harm done.......I was just kinda confused.

Well I know that moving it was easier than removing a few posts (well, several posts) but I legit thought you just dumped it because of that dude.  I can see how you could forget since he apparently has time to make millions of the same threads/posts ad nauseam with no sign of ever evolving, so no real harm done.......I was just kinda confused.

I kept forgetting this was stilgar's thread :D