UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

March Comes in Like a Lion 23, or as you guys would say, 3-Gatsu no Lion S2 1

This was a nice, relatively peaceful episode to start out the new season on. A little more SHAFT-y than usual (especially with the E/I portion intro), but that's the thing you expect when watching something by SHAFT.

LdLb1kM.png

k0hLzWU.png

Hunter x Hunter 1999 38

Angry elevator girl is best girl barring Shizuku and Baise. Also, what do you is the reason behind Hisoka's hair changing back to its original color? I like to think he just dyed it green for fun, and washed it out once the Exam was over.

Rewatched Yona of the Dawn 11

Yona of the Dawn 12

My thoughts on Sinha's mentor are conflicted. Sure, he was giving Sinha a bunch of good advice for the future, but he was a real dick about it. I guess being cursed with paralyzing sight that paralyzes yourself in turn does that to a man. On a lighter note, I want that 8-bit version of the theme song.

T2ztGcj.png

vBCmU8Y.png

Man, Poke's been kicking my ass at this lately. :robotP

WorldEnd #10 and #11

Tsuredere Children #11 and #12 (END)

This show did not have the style of humor I was expecting, but it was actually still really good, with lots of sweet moments, and an easy recommendation. 8/10.

And also, I liked how the finale gave definitive closure to two of the relationships (the most important ones, I guess), as well as having this random student we'd never seen before break gender norms by participating in the soccer game, and then winning it all with the climactic goal. Commendably done. show. applause

Shrine of the Morning Mist #1