UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Also, am I the only one who thinks the "birthday death disease" is the Curse of the Abyss finding its way to surface of Orth?

I think of the whole Abyss as a gigantic Pitcher Plant, so yeah, seepage...

Tanaka-kun is Always Listless 1-2

I did not expect this show to make me laugh so much like during that piano scene that I rewatched at least three times. It's also hitting uncomfortably too close to home with me to the point that I'm just laughing in embarrassment at the shit I used to do. There's a part of me that wishes I could travel to that world just to give Tanaka pointers  :D.

I was kinda iffy about Tanaka-kun after the first ep (I liked it, but wasn't blown away), but was irrevocably dazzled after the 2nd one.  Everyone deserves to have an Ohta in their life!

I love the "IT CAME FROM SPONGE'S FANFIC" rank!  :D

Konbini Kareshi 5

It's interesting that while the lengthy pauses between words and below-par animation (especially the random opening of mouths) make things definitely awkward to watch, the awkwardness is somewhat endearing in a way. That said, the "saying "I love you" as "I hate you"" exchange between Towa and Mami at the end was actually pretty sweet. :catsmile

I want to watch D. Gray Man Hallow some time next month, so I decided to finally finish the original series first. The plan was I rewatch from 50's up so I remember what was happening before I put it on hold, but it annoyed me not remembering what everyone's motivations for fighting the demons were and now I'm back to watching it from the beginning. It's not as big of a chore as I thought it would be because this show is really good at getting you to care about characters not long after they appear, and I get to see Miranda Lotto's introduction again.

I rewatched 50-75 and then jumped back to 1-5 and will continue forward from that spot.