UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

• High School of the Dead #7 and #8
  • Princess Princess #5 (rewatch, I think the last I saw the first time)

A few things to go about this:

• Shihoudani is Best Boy, mostly since he already looks like a girl even when not dressing up like a Princess.
  • Get to the damn wedding dresses, already.
  • Rating this show has not been very exciting, but I was pretty surprised to see the inclusion of Tohru's bare ass in one episode. Still, I guess it was better for me to pass this over in favor of Girl's High. I'll probably have both shows associated with each other in my head now and forever because of this.

[talk to the sunlight caller]

• Princess Princess #6 (rewatch)

Okay, this was definitely the last one. I wasn't sure if I at least saw part of it or the entire thing, but the latter is true as of now because there's stuff I remember.

And I guess I can see why I temporarily dropped it after this one. For as much as I was tolerant of learning about Sakamoto's family, a show about crossdressing featuring almost none of it and instead opting for banal family drama is not a good decision by any means. They could have at least tied a lesson into it, such as Tohru and his crew getting to learn their roles as Princesses within school.

Also, I don't remember anything about the storyline probably about Mikoto's girlfriend, so the second half will be wonderfully new to me.

• High School of the Dead #9
  • WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us? #1

Such a gigantic title demands to be typed out in full at least (and sometimes exactly) once. ::]::

So yeah, not much more creative than your typical light novel adaptation show, and it gives more questions than answers in the typical fashion, but it's good enough. And with all of the animal people living on these islands without human features, it's like I never left Lugunica. So hooray to me for the good show planning.

It's not the one I plan to rate next, however.

[soft summer mover distance mine]

Not to offend or anything, but it just kind of bothers me how you only list the most recent anime episode you've seen and not any that came between it and the one you mentioned last. It's probably just me wanting to fill in the gaps you make, that's all. :-[

Kuromukuro 22

WHAT SHOULD'VE ASSBLASTED ME THIS EPISODE: Yukina's father dying in a random snowstorm with no explanation for the bloodstained notebook

WHAT ACTUALLY ASSBLASTED ME INSTEAD: Mirasa somehow surviving Mozumi's suicide maneuver.

346l9oT.png

QnKUxlL.png

Not to offend or anything, but it just kind of bothers me how you only list the most recent anime episode you've seen and not any that came between it and the one you mentioned last. It's probably just me wanting to fill in the gaps you make, that's all. :-[

Everyone should post every anime episode they watched, in order, each time they post an update to this thread.

I still haven't watched anything in a while. I guess the last things were:

- Re:Creators 5-9

- Atom: The Beginning 1-3

Yona of the Dawn 24

I skipped over to this show after watching about half of Heroic Legend of Arslan, and I was happier with this one because Yona felt like she had more character development. YotD also had more characters that gave me conflicted feelings about them instead of having everyone be outright good or evil. This makes the overall story more interesting to me, and I better be getting a sequel darn it.

Eromanga Sensei 7

To be honest, I never expected Muramasa's relationship to Masamune to be as deep as it was. And personally, I'm glad the short-story form of his next LN won by technicality, but getting second place with only a margin of 15 is nothing to scoff at either. :-D

Qa7pzZC.png

mqSTevu.png

[he's freelance]

Belladonna of Sadness

Finally, after three months, I knocked my TCM recording of this rightfully trippy, temporarily lost anime classic off my backlog; and I have three things to say about it: it definitely lives up to its name, I don't know why I didn't watch it sooner, and I want that soundtrack.

Alice to Zouroku 2

Rewatched Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor 10

vOXxx9d.png

Please Teacher! 5

Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor 11

Lupin III: Part II 1

It's honestly kind of weird rewatching something after 8-10 years with very little original memory of the dialogue, only for it to all come back to you as it plays out. It's somewhat chilling, actually.

• Kenka Bancho Otome -Girl Beats Boys- #5 and #6
  • Birdy the Mighty: Decode 02 #2
  • Princess Princess #7

The first of the new stuff was hilarious. And yeah, they rushed the marquee idol event at the end into a single minute, but I have lowered expectations for this show and, again, it was funny to see the end result with Mikoto mumbling his lines.

I'd like it if you took the hint with Tohru and Shihoudani. They're a good couple, and that kiss was amazing. And I ship them as hard as you do Yuri and Viktor. :)