UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Mayonaka Punch 2

All right, now we're getting somewhere. Not quite "good" yet, but adequate enough to not make me want to greviously harm any fictional characters, and also inspired me to renege my using the Zom 100 finale as a palate-cleanser.

[another day, akira...]

On 8/28/2024 at 8:59 PM, PokeNirvash said:

Why am I not surprised? :3

Yup. Makes up for the lack of anime we got from Waai!, even if most of those probably wouldn't have been good.

Touhou Fantasy Kaleidoscope: The Memories of Phantasm 1-3 (dubbed rewatch)
The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Theater (TV) S1E8-10

[out of pocket?]

Sailor Moon 20-21
SHY 21

Spoiler

As a big fan of anime staff listings, this episode was easily top 5 material, if not top 3. A lot of the minor touches, from the custom intro to the team transformation to the blink-or-you'll-miss-it Ghibli shout-out in the background, are much appreciable too.

Also, I feel like an idiot for not considering that maybe - just maybe - Mai actually having killed before happened after the "good times" portion of Ai's flashback. This show makes too much internal sense for me to rag on it as much as I tried to this week. So much for griping about them ripping off Bleach when ten minutes later I'm exclaiming stuff like "now that's a bankai!"